Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your questions or would like more clarification contact one of FDHaccess Customer Service Representative at 800.334.7244 or contact us online.
Is FDHaccess insurance?
No. FDHaccess offers eligible members pre-negotiated reduced fees for dental procedures from participating general dentists and specialists.
- There are no insurance payments or reimbursement services.
- There are no limits on the amount you can save or the number of office visits.
- Other than work in progress, members can go to FDHaccess providers to save money on all dental procedures.
- Prior dental history or past treatment does not limit eligible member discounts.
- Eligible members are responsible for paying the reduced fees directly to the dentist at the time of service.